- USA/FFIEC Reporting
- UI based Business Rules Engine and Validation Check Definitions
- "Excel Like" Report Template and data mapping tools
- Powerful collaboration, document management and review tools
- Submissions in multiple formats including XBRL
- Logical Data Model* for Central Bank Reporting
- "Excel Like" Report template development tools
- Can be implemented on any Data Repository including Global Data Warehouses
- Codeless interface to maintain the Regulatory Rules and Data Validations *(Optional)
- Codeless platform implementable on existing data infrastructure
- Complete independence from IT on all change management activities other than acquiring new data sources
Although FFIEC reporting (FFIEC 031/041) has been in existence for a while, accuracy and stringent deadlines make the creation of call reports (FFIEC 031/041) a highly cumbersome process. Generating these returns would require integration of data from numerous source systems(both formal and informal), standardization of this data, followed by creation of complex business logics to arrive at the final reportable data points. Fintellix enables banks to automate FFIEC reporting with pre-built components like the banking data hub that integrates seamlessly with the platform that comes packaged with a host of data management, transformation, visualization, validation and collaboration features. Business users interact with the data easily as it is stored and presented in standard banking language
In addition to the current complexities of the reporting requirements, the recent changes due to BASEL III implementation (impacting RC-R), forthcoming changes due to the draft "Expected Loss" guidelines for ALLL calculations and BCBS239 like risk data aggregation requirements, would not only impact the final reporting templates but also would require modifications to the flow of data.
In such a mercurial regulatory scenario, banks need a solution to manage changes in the least disruptive fashion. Fintellix provides a robust regulatory reporting platform, which enables faster "excel-like" changes to reporting templates and a business logic definition layer which needs minimal IT intervention and a configurable industry standard data acquisition platform.