- Asia Pacific /Australia /APRA Reporting
- UI based Business Rules Engine and Validation Check Definitions
- "Excel Like" Report Template and data mapping tools
- Powerful collaboration, document management and review tools
- Submissions in multiple formats including XBRL
- Logical Data Model* for Central Bank Reporting
- "Excel Like" Report template development tools
- Can be implemented on any Data Repository including Global Data Warehouses
- Codeless interface to maintain the Regulatory Rules and Data Validations *(Optional)
- Codeless platform implementable on existing data infrastructure
- Complete independence from IT on all change management activities other than acquiring new data sources
Fintellix solution’s Regulatory Reporting Platform is well positioned to directly address the proposed aspects of APRA EFS modernisation, ranging from sourcing additional data from core systems to reporting aligned with newer forms and classifications. While the proposed changes will prove to be a big disruption across various aspects of the regulatory reporting value chain for financial institutions, it is recommended to consider the future changes while adopting this overhaul. Historically, a majority of the ADIs and RFCs have gone for a partially automated or manual approach towards reporting needs. With APRA new reporting requirements these entities must take a forward-looking approach to address the reporting regime overhaul.
Our Multi-Country Regulatory Reporting Platform also supports all the LCR/NSFR reports required by APRA. This enables banks to build the HQLA classification on their granular portfolio data as well as design checks to ensure that norms pertaining to different HQLA sub-categories thresholds are adhered to. The process of classifying assets into HQLA categories is completely parameterizable.
Changes in risk weights assigned to inflows and run off factors applied to outflows can be easily managed through codeless interface managed by Business Analysts and Users. Stress test engine is available as an optional add-on module built on top of the solution with the flexibility to modify test data, parameters, and conditions.