- Asia Pacific /Australia /APRA Reporting
- UI based Business Rules Engine and Validation Check Definitions
- "Excel Like" Report Template and data mapping tools
- Powerful collaboration, document management and review tools
- Submissions in multiple formats including XBRL
- Logical Data Model* for Central Bank Reporting
- "Excel Like" Report template development tools
- Can be implemented on any Data Repository including Global Data Warehouses
- Codeless interface to maintain the Regulatory Rules and Data Validations *(Optional)
- Codeless platform implementable on existing data infrastructure
- Complete independence from IT on all change management activities other than acquiring new data sources
Fintellix solution’s Regulatory Reporting Platform is well positioned to directly address the proposed aspects of APRA-EFS modernisation, ranging from sourcing additional data from core systems to reporting aligned with new forms and classifications. While the proposed changes will prove to be a big disruption across various aspects of the regulatory reporting value chain for financial institutions, it is recommended to consider the future changes while adopting this overhaul. Historically, a majority of the ADIs and RFCs have gone for a partially automated or manual approach. With APRA’s new reporting requirements, these entities must take a forward-looking approach to address the reporting regime overhaul.
In addition, with the introduction of new sectoral representations and industry classifications, the quantum and granularity of data to be captured has increased. The focus on data quality in the reports poses a question on the current partial automation and/or manual processes. Our solution leverages the Next-gen data management platform to manage granular deal/account/transaction level data, to generate visualizations for current reports and accommodate future changes initiated by the regulator(s). Furthermore, the platform provides multiple operational features to monitor and control the quality of data and provide an audit trail for any reporting/data level changes made by the users in the system. The same platform and data infrastructure can also be leveraged for other risk and regulatory purposes, such as the Liquidity Reporting, Exposure Management, AEI – CRS, etc.