- Asia Pacific/Australia APRA Reporting
- UI based Business Rules Engine and Validation Check Definitions
- "Excel Like" Report Template and data mapping tools
- Powerful collaboration, document management and review tools
- Submissions in multiple formats including XBRL
- Logical Data Model* for Central Bank Reporting
- "Excel Like" Report template development tools
- Can be implemented on any Data Repository including Global Data Warehouses
- Codeless interface to maintain the Regulatory Rules and Data Validations *(Optional)
- Codeless platform implementable on existing data infrastructure
- Complete independence from IT on all change management activities other than acquiring new data sources
Fintellix Multi Country Regulatory Reporting Platform currently supports all the LCR/NSFR reports required by APRA. This enables banks to build the HQLA classification on their granular portfolio data as well as design checks to ensure that norms pertaining to different HQLA sub-categories thresholds are adhered to. The process of classifying assets into HQLA categories is completely parameterizable. Changes in risk weights assigned to inflows and run off factors applied to outflows can be easily managed through codeless interface managed by Business Analysts and Users. Stress test engine is available as an optional add on module built on top of the solution with the flexibility to modify test data, parameters and conditions.
The Fintellix Platform provides a easy to use "Excel like" report generation tool which allows Business Users to map the data elements from their existing data infrastructure and produce the regulatory outputs including XBRL.