- Asia Pacific /Vietnam SBV Reporting
- UI based Business Rules Engine and Validation Check Definitions
- "Excel Like" Report Template and data mapping tools
- Powerful collaboration, document management and review tools
- Submissions in multiple formats including XBRL
- Logical Data Model* for Central Bank Reporting
- "Excel Like" Report template development tools
- Can be implemented on any Data Repository including Global Data Warehouses
- Codeless interface to maintain the Regulatory Rules and Data Validations *(Optional)
- Codeless platform implementable on existing data infrastructure
- Complete independence from IT on all change management activities other than acquiring new data sources
SBV requires banks in the region to report on financials adhering to the code structures shared . Hence all information from the source systems needs to be mapped and reported as per SBV codes. In addition, lineage needs to be maintained to show how the final values were arrived at. Reporting needs to be bilingual - in Vietnamese and English.
The Fintellix SBV Reporting solution can be implemented on the bank s existing data infrastructure with a codeless interface for Business Analysts and Business users to maintain the Central Bank defined data conversion and validation rules as well as the visual/XBRL templates.
The powerful classification engine allows Business users and analysts to configure things like exposures, GL items, Industry classification on granular portfolio data using business dimensions that the Bank is already used to managing.