- India/RBI ADF Reporting
- UI based Business Rules Engine and Validation Check Definitions
- "Excel Like" Report Template and data mapping tools
- Powerful collaboration, document management and review tools
- Submissions in multiple formats including XBRL
- Logical Data Model* for Central Bank Reporting
- "Excel Like" Report template development tools
- Can be implemented on any Data Repository including Global Data Warehouses
- Codeless interface to maintain the Regulatory Rules and Data Validations *(Optional)
- Codeless platform implementable on existing data infrastructure
- Complete independence from IT on all change management activities other than acquiring new data sources
RBI published the approach to Automated Data Flow in 2010 mandating banks create a common end state architecture which automates the flow of data form source to return; right up to XBRL generation. Over the last 5 years, rapid change has become the norm with modifications being introduced in content (new returns like the DSBs being introduced), format (new format for Priority Sector Lending reporting) or computation logic of ADF returns. XBRL taxonomies are also being rapidly introduced for the various returns.
The Fintellix RBI ADF Reporting product can be implemented on the bank's existing data infrastructure with a codeless interface for Business Analysts and Business users to maintain the RBI defined data conversion and validation rules as well as the visual/XBRL templates.
The powerful classification engine allows Business users and analysts to configure things like exposures, GL items, Industry classification on granular portfolio data using business dimensions that the Bank is already used to managing.
In addition, Fintellix also tracks changes in the RBI ADF guidelines closely, as part of its regulator watch program and provides regular updates to clients.