- India/Risk Based Supervision
- Comprehensive Status dashboards at each stage in the submission workflow
- UI based Rules Engine to define computation logic for quantitative data points
- Framework to define and perform validation checks
- Capability to store supporting documents for each data point
- Pre-built logical data model for Risk Based Supervision
- Pre-built adapters to accelerate Integration with popular banking source systems
- Easy access to historical submissions
- Flexibility to manage the entire RBS submission cycle from a centralized location
- Solution delivered off a Data Mart without disturbing existing systems & architecture
- Create a unified compliance hub for all RBI reporting
Risk Based Supervision is the emerging global standard in regulatory oversight and governance. Regulators are using this as a mechanism to allocate scarce bandwidth to the riskiest areas in the financial ecosystem thus ensuring better return on investment. RBS in India was introduced in 2014 and it has grown in scope and importance since. Today typical large banks submit 500 plus quantitative data points plus several qualitative responses and support documents to the RBI as part of RBS. Smaller banks could be submitting around 250 quantitative data points . The regulator has also clearly spelt out that the number of data points are likely to increase thus making it critical for banks to future proof.
Fintellix RBS is designed to enable users to manage all phases of RBS including off –site surveillance, onsite inspections and Monitorable Action plans. Fintellix enables banks to get RBS compliant in the shortest possible timeframe with pre-built components for data extraction and storage powered by a BCBS239 and ADF compliant Platform . Fintellix provides the RBS submission team in the bank with complete control at a data-point level coupled with the capability to manage the duration and track progress of each phase
Flexibility to accommodate bank specific requirements is one of the key design principles. From selecting applicable data points to assigning data point level owners to designing validation checks, configurability is available in each aspect. Pre-built dashboards are built in to facilitate continuous monitoring and ensure timely submission .