- India/SEBI ODI Reporting
- UI based Business Rules Engine and Validation Check Definitions
- "Excel Like" Report Template and data mapping tools
- Powerful collaboration, document management and review tools
- Submissions in multiple formats including XBRL
- Logical Data Model* for Central Bank Reporting
- "Excel Like" Report template development tools
- Can be implemented on any Data Repository including Global Data Warehouses
- Codeless interface to maintain the Regulatory Rules and Data Validations *(Optional)
- Codeless platform implementable on existing data infrastructure
- Complete independence from IT on all change management activities other than acquiring new data sources
Recently SEBI –the capital markets regulator in India has upped its regulatory reporting asks with the intention of maintaining a tighter watch on the source of FII inflows into the country. ODIs need to report monthly on each transaction after performing appropriate validation checks.
In the Fintellix ODI Solution, several of these manual validation checks are automated with the results being presented to users in an easy to interpret manner. The Fintellix SEBI ODI solution provides users access to granular data as well as the ability to make corrections accompanied by appropriate review mechanisms.
SEBI ODI Reporting can be implemented on the bank s existing data infrastructure with a codeless interface for Business Analysts and Business users to maintain the RBI defined data conversion and validation rules as well as the visual templates.