- Middle East & Africa/Mauritius BOM Reporting
- UI based Business Rules Engine and Validation Check Definitions
- "Excel Like" Report Template and data mapping tools
- Powerful collaboration, document management and review tools
- Submissions in multiple formats including XBRL
- Logical Data Model* for Central Bank Reporting
- "Excel Like" Report template development tools
- Can be implemented on any Data Repository including Global Data Warehouses
- Codeless interface to maintain the Regulatory Rules and Data Validations *(Optional)
- Codeless platform implementable on existing data infrastructure
- Complete independence from IT on all change management activities other than acquiring new data sources
BOM has recently joined the ranks of global regulators who have chosen XBRL as the standard taxonomy for regulatory reporting and are encouraging banks to automate the flow of data from source system to return. A detailed analyses of the 70 odd returns reveals an exhaustive subject area coverage ranging from assets and asset quality to deposits , risk, financials and customer behaviour. From a granularity standpoint, data right down to transaction level has been asked for. There is also a strong inter-relatedness between returns as the same information is asked for at an aggregated level, then at a product line level and then at a contract level. Fintellix tracks changes in the BOM guidelines closely, as part of its regulator watch program and provides regular updates to clients.
The Fintellix BOM Reporting product can be implemented on the bank s existing data infrastructure with a codeless interface for Business Analysts and Business users to maintain the BOM defined data conversion and validation rules as well as the visual/XBRL templates.
The powerful classification engine allows Business users and analysts to configure things like exposures, GL items, Industry classification on granular portfolio data using business dimensions that the Bank is already used to managing. In addition , Fintellix also tracks changes in the BOM XBRL project guidelines closely , as part of its regulator watch program and provides regular updates to clients.
The BOM Reporting Product also provides a powerful, easy to use "Excel Like" Report writing tool which allows Business users and analysts to map data elements to Regulatory outputs including XBRL without any dependence on IT.