- Middle East & Africa/UAE CB Reporting
- UI based Business Rules Engine and Validation Check Definitions
- "Excel Like" Report Template and data mapping tools
- Powerful collaboration, document management and review tools
- Submissions in multiple formats including XBRL
- Logical Data Model* for Central Bank Reporting
- "Excel Like" Report template development tools
- Can be implemented on any Data Repository including Global Data Warehouses
- Codeless interface to maintain the Regulatory Rules and Data Validations *(Optional)
- Codeless platform implementable on existing data infrastructure
- Complete independence from IT on all change management activities other than acquiring new data sources
UAE –CB has joined the ranks of global regulators, streamlining the list of returns of submitted to them on a regular basis by banks in the region. The returns cover three key areas- the financial s of the bank and the assets portfolio of the bank focusing on various attributes of the counterparty, quality of the loan and the deposits base of the bank .
Reporting on these data points, would require exhaustive information covering all lines of business of the bank as well as fairly granular information going down to the account level. In addition ,exhaustive validation checks need to be performed before submission of the data points.
The Fintellix UAE CB Reporting solution can be implemented on the bank's existing data infrastructure with a codeless interface for Business Analysts and Business users to maintain the RBI defined data conversion and validation rules as well as the visual/XBRL templates.
The powerful classification engine allows Business users and analysts to configure things like exposures, GL items, Industry classification on granular portfolio data using business dimensions that the Bank is already used to managing.